Become A Sandhills Wedding and Events Member
- Quarterly Mixers for networking with fellow local vendors & further your business education. If you would like to host a mixer or donate your wares for some additional exposure, please let your SWEA Board know!
- Membership welcome boxes to supply you with some fun gear to start your year! Includes QR Code Business Cards to make the “preferred vendor list” easier than ever for you & your clients
- Your personal business page on the SWEA website—which you have 100% access to customize—& listing under the SWEA Directory for clients to find YOU!
- Rotating member spotlight on the SWEA Facebook & Instagram pages for those members with active accounts. Member’s posts will also be periodically shared/reposted on SWEA pages, so be sure to tag @swea-nc !
- Early Bird Access to book your booth at the SWEA Wedding Expo – the #1 Expo in the Sandhills! Members also receive complimentary Swag Bag access, discounts on Expo Booths, & complimentary inclusion in the Pinehurst Living Magazine Bridal Edition for the SWEA Member’s listing page—placed into EVERY Bride Swag Bag at the Expo!
- Local Events listings on the SWEA Website & emails to help promote member open houses, photo shoots, charity work, & more!
- Referrals from your community of vendor members
- Annual Gala to wine, dine, & enjoy a night on the town with your fellow vendors!
Creditability & Status: Use of recognized logo and certificate for your advertising collateral. This logo demonstrates your affiliation with an extensive network of quality wedding service providers who care about the betterment of the wedding industry.
**Memberships are on an annual basis on the Associations Fiscal year July – June.**
Your Membership Will Help Grow Your Visibility
- The .com website & Social Media Sites: A direct link and description of your business is included in your membership. Drives potential clients to your web site from our website.
- Community involvement. The SWEA partners with non-profit agencies to help make a difference in the community; including Linden Lodge Foundation.
- SWEA puts you at the forefront of the industry by connecting you with the people, products and services that will move your business forward.